Outsourced HR Support
For the Health and Social Care sector
Health and Social Care organisations are experts in Health & Social Care and supporting their clients, HR is not, and should not be something that takes up a significant amount of their time. Whilst there is of course a responsibility on employers to manage their employees effectively, the general day to day administration and HR issues can be distracting and time consuming.
By utilising HR experts, who understand the requirements of the Health & Social Care sector, you can focus on your clients knowing that you have an extended team of professionals focussed on keeping you compliant, providing support to all your employees and helping you to become an employer of choice.
Outsourcing this work is often much cheaper than having internal resources and you will always have support from HR professionals at all levels because we can flex the support required based on the work that needs to be done and the support you need.
- Telephone Advice Line for Employees open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday with HR Advisors providing full support to the employee and handling of general employee queries
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Drafting all offers of Employment letters and contracts
- Processing of all DBS checks upon offer of employment
- HR Self Service facility for Employer and Employees which includes self-management facility for holidays and absence
- Rota planning & time and attendance system facility for the Employer to be able to schedule all rotas, and interact with Employees regarding working arrangements
- Annual management of all employee checks (driving licenses, car insurance etc)
- Filing of all employee documentation onto employee files including:
- Performance reviews
- Return to work documentation
- General employee relations matters
- Training documentation
- Tracking, monitoring and support of Probation periods
- Processing of Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental Leave requests
- Processing of Flexible Working Request
- Processing of Maternity Leave requests
- Updating of salaries during pay reviews
- Processing of benefits
- Processing of all reference requests post-employment
- Informing Payroll of changes
- Roll out of new HR policies and procedures
- Providing support and advice to Managers who are managing employees who are on long term sick
- Full support on all employee relations matters including:
- On-site attendance for meetings and note-taking activities relating to disciplinary and grievance issues
- Drafting of all letters and correspondence to employees
- Providing advice and guidance to management of difficult ER cases
- Liaising with external employment lawyers when required
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
Optimal PBS can provide support on any of the following HR projects or initiatives:
- Systems implementation and developments including data gathering and cleansing, data and document uploads, workflow creation, training and roll-out support
- Policy and documentation reviews
- Process audits and reviews
- Equal pay audits
- Colleague engagement activities
- Wellbeing Programmes
- Performance management framework design and implementation
- Training & Competence reviews
- Due diligence support on M&A activity
- TUPE Transfers
- Redundancy Programmes
Each project is individually priced based on the work type, level of skill required and the duration of work.
To discuss this further, contact our MD, Mel on 07764 244813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What our clients say
Optimal People and Business are experts in all things HR. We worked successfully with them to produce a series of information videos to help businesses during the Corona lockdown. We are looking forward to working with them again in the near future as we grow our business.
We personally dealt with Vici at Optimal and she was a delight. She was open and honest and gave great advice and guidance. She helped us deal with what could have been a very difficult dismissal with a problematic member of staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Vici to any business for their HR.
Can’t thank Mel and the team enough. Really helped my business in a crisis. Looking forward to working with you and the team.
Brilliant service, friendly staff, lovely team
Amazing service and support from extremely knowledgeable people, who also take great care in the standard of their work. Can't fault them, thank you so much!
5* all round, Mel was extremely helpful and answered all my questions, very friendly and professional. Recommended to others and would definitely use again. Thank you again Mel and Helen.
Mel and her team are fantastic, help me all along the way with some complex issues. Couldn't recommend more.
I've used Optimal PBS on a couple of occasions now to assist with due diligence on an acquisition i've been working on and also to provide contract and handbook production. Cannot fault the support or advice provided.
We love this company and Mel is a god send to our business, she sorted everything for us from employee contracts to helping us source the right accountant, she is at the end of the phone whenever I have any HR questions (even when on holiday) can not fault her commitment. Keep up the good work!
Meet our team
PA and Senior Administrator