Mental Health - Employer and Employee Training Package
These courses define mental health, look at the symptoms, and the impact of it, legislation and how to devise an action plan to promote mental wellbeing in the workplace for you and your employees.
These courses help to define mental health, look at the symptoms of some mental health issues and the impact they can have, as well as legislation and how to devise an action plan to promote mental wellbeing in the workplace for you and your employees.
Both of these courses aim to improve your understanding of your own and your employees’ mental health and wellbeing, and how you can better promote workplace wellbeing through slight changes in day-to-day behaviour.
Who should take this course and why?
These courses are aimed at anyone who wishes to learn more about improving their mental health and wellbeing and that of their employees.
What does this course cover?
Training outcomes for this course are as follows:
- Identify personal stressors and actions that can be taken to relieve them
- Compare workplace factors and their effect on personal wellbeing management
- Determine factors affecting clear communication and identify best practice for positive communication
- Describe types of positive mindset and how they can be adopted
- Summarise the role of physical health in mental health and the areas in which personal improvements can be made
- Identify the stigma and cultural issues attached to mental health and actions for overcoming them
- Define mental health and the key influencing factors
- Identify the symptoms of a range of common mental health issues
- Describe the impact of mental health issues on the workplace
- Summarise the legislation associated with mental health at work
- Device an action plan as to how you can promote mental wellbeing in your workplace and support your staff
Mental Health – Employer and Employee Training Pack Certificate
Once you have completed this course, you can download and print a certificate for your own records. Both courses are accredited by CPD. The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
£13.00 + VAT
Volume discounts available
Whether you are booking for yourself or for your team we can help. What’s more we can offer a discount on volume orders.
Click the button below or call us to speak to one of our team members to discuss.
You will learn
Who is it for?
What our clients say
Optimal People and Business are experts in all things HR. We worked successfully with them to produce a series of information videos to help businesses during the Corona lockdown. We are looking forward to working with them again in the near future as we grow our business.
We personally dealt with Vici at Optimal and she was a delight. She was open and honest and gave great advice and guidance. She helped us deal with what could have been a very difficult dismissal with a problematic member of staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Vici to any business for their HR.
Can’t thank Mel and the team enough. Really helped my business in a crisis. Looking forward to working with you and the team.
Brilliant service, friendly staff, lovely team
Amazing service and support from extremely knowledgeable people, who also take great care in the standard of their work. Can't fault them, thank you so much!
5* all round, Mel was extremely helpful and answered all my questions, very friendly and professional. Recommended to others and would definitely use again. Thank you again Mel and Helen.
Mel and her team are fantastic, help me all along the way with some complex issues. Couldn't recommend more.
I've used Optimal PBS on a couple of occasions now to assist with due diligence on an acquisition i've been working on and also to provide contract and handbook production. Cannot fault the support or advice provided.
We love this company and Mel is a god send to our business, she sorted everything for us from employee contracts to helping us source the right accountant, she is at the end of the phone whenever I have any HR questions (even when on holiday) can not fault her commitment. Keep up the good work!