Level 3 HACCP, Food Allergy and Fire Safety Training Package
This training pack offers the learner the chance to learn about the principles of HACCP, to a supervisory or management level, widen their knowledge on food allergies and how to keep you and those around you safe in the incident of a fire.
This training pack offers the learner the chance to learn about the principles of HACCP, to a supervisory or management level and also widen their knowledge on food allergies.
Fire safety is a mandatory subject in any workplace in order to keep you, and those around you, safe.
Level 3 HACCP
- Outline the need for, and importance of, HACCP-based food safety management systems.
- Describe the HACCP approach to food safety procedures.
- Review the legislation relating to HACCP.
- Describe the importance of prerequisite programmes and what they should contain
- Explain and evaluate the five preliminary steps in the logical application of HACCP
- Identify hazards and risks in a food preparation or production process
- Determine critical control points (CCP) for significant hazards and establish critical limits.
- Describe the procedures required for monitoring CCPs and the corrective action procedures when CCPs fail.
- Evaluate HACCP based procedures through documentation and record keeping procedures.
- Outline the review and verification requirements for HACCP-based systems
- Explain the importance of controlling food allergens in regard to consumer safety.
- Describe the cause and symptoms of food allergy and food intolerance.
Fire Safety Training
- Understand The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire management at work
All the courses are accredited by CPD. The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
Both the Food Allergy and Fire Safety courses usually take between 1-2 hours each to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Level 3 HACCP takes between 2-3 hours to complete on average. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.
This training pack is aimed at anyone working in a supervisory or management role in a food environment.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
Each end of course test consists of 15 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test six times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.
£100.00 + VAT
Volume discounts available
Whether you are booking for yourself or for your team we can help. What’s more we can offer a discount on volume orders.
Click the button below or call us to speak to one of our team members to discuss.
You will learn
Who is it for?
What our clients say
Optimal People and Business are experts in all things HR. We worked successfully with them to produce a series of information videos to help businesses during the Corona lockdown. We are looking forward to working with them again in the near future as we grow our business.
We personally dealt with Vici at Optimal and she was a delight. She was open and honest and gave great advice and guidance. She helped us deal with what could have been a very difficult dismissal with a problematic member of staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Vici to any business for their HR.
Can’t thank Mel and the team enough. Really helped my business in a crisis. Looking forward to working with you and the team.
Brilliant service, friendly staff, lovely team
Amazing service and support from extremely knowledgeable people, who also take great care in the standard of their work. Can't fault them, thank you so much!
5* all round, Mel was extremely helpful and answered all my questions, very friendly and professional. Recommended to others and would definitely use again. Thank you again Mel and Helen.
Mel and her team are fantastic, help me all along the way with some complex issues. Couldn't recommend more.
I've used Optimal PBS on a couple of occasions now to assist with due diligence on an acquisition i've been working on and also to provide contract and handbook production. Cannot fault the support or advice provided.
We love this company and Mel is a god send to our business, she sorted everything for us from employee contracts to helping us source the right accountant, she is at the end of the phone whenever I have any HR questions (even when on holiday) can not fault her commitment. Keep up the good work!
Meet our Learning & Development experts
PA and Senior Administrator