This online training course aims to provide learners with information on COVID-19 and suggests best practice for businesses in the current climate.
There isn’t an industry or sector that hasn’t been affected by COVID-19. These challenging times are calling for businesses and organisations to adapt and adjust, and we are here to support, find out how we can help you here.
The COVID-19 training structure is as follows:
- Introduction: This section summaries the learning outcomes
- What are the symptoms?: This section provides details of the main symptoms of COVID-19, and explains what you should do if you have the symptoms or have spent time with those who have them, covering different scenarios: whether you live alone, live in a household with others or in a support bubble, or if you have spent time with other households
- How to prevent COVID-19?: We provide detailed descriptions of each preventative measures – face coverings, washing hands and staying safe and alert – as well as up to date information drawn from government guidance regarding what you can do, where you can go and what measures you must follow to help prevent COVID-19 in public places, public gatherings and at work.
- Social distancing, self-isolation and shielding: This section explores each of these important areas of helping prevent COVID-19, and provides guidance and best practice for each one.
- Best practices for work: This section provides advice for those working at home, and those working on-site.
This COVID-19 training course contains challenges and evaluations to help learners check their knowledge as they progress. Resources are available throughout this course so learners can access the latest information on COVID-19. Information on references for this course are also provided within the training.
This training also provides learners with links to up to date, online sources of information for the latest developments on COVID-19.
As the guidance around COVID-19 is constantly revised, we want to ensure that we deliver the most up to date information possible as part of this course. We therefore review and update the content each week in line with current best practice.
Please note – while this course includes guidance from across the UK, the content is primarily based upon regulations and guidance in England.
How to use this COVID-19 course
This COVID-19 course is not authorised medical advice and should only be used for information and educational purposes only. The content covers an overview of COVID-19 as well as the general approach individuals and business can take towards minimising the risk of infection.
This coronavirus training is for educational purposes only so does not constitute professional medical or public health advice and should not be relied upon in place of professional medical or public health advice.
Links to professional and public health body websites are contained within the content in the resources section.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of this coronavirus course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.
£10.00 + VAT
Volume discounts available
Whether you are booking for yourself or for your team we can help. What’s more we can offer a discount on volume orders.
Click the button below or call us to speak to one of our team members to discuss.
You will learn
Who is it for?
What our clients say
Optimal People and Business are experts in all things HR. We worked successfully with them to produce a series of information videos to help businesses during the Corona lockdown. We are looking forward to working with them again in the near future as we grow our business.
We personally dealt with Vici at Optimal and she was a delight. She was open and honest and gave great advice and guidance. She helped us deal with what could have been a very difficult dismissal with a problematic member of staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Vici to any business for their HR.
Can’t thank Mel and the team enough. Really helped my business in a crisis. Looking forward to working with you and the team.
Brilliant service, friendly staff, lovely team
Amazing service and support from extremely knowledgeable people, who also take great care in the standard of their work. Can't fault them, thank you so much!
5* all round, Mel was extremely helpful and answered all my questions, very friendly and professional. Recommended to others and would definitely use again. Thank you again Mel and Helen.
Mel and her team are fantastic, help me all along the way with some complex issues. Couldn't recommend more.
I've used Optimal PBS on a couple of occasions now to assist with due diligence on an acquisition i've been working on and also to provide contract and handbook production. Cannot fault the support or advice provided.
We love this company and Mel is a god send to our business, she sorted everything for us from employee contracts to helping us source the right accountant, she is at the end of the phone whenever I have any HR questions (even when on holiday) can not fault her commitment. Keep up the good work!
Meet our Learning & Development experts
PA and Senior Administrator