New Role – Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Location – Aylesbury
Salary – c£25000 – 35000 (depending on experience)
Great team support
Permanent role – offers great support team and client do offer Training Solicitor contracts (internally)
The successful candidate will be supporting the litigation team, and will be assisting with a mixed caseload. As the ideal candidate, you will have prior experience in the legal profession. Energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation are key.
The role of Litigation Paralegal, will require flexibility and drive as growth and performance are key goals of the unit.
Please Note: Candidates MUST hold prior experience in the Commercial Litigation sector to be considered for this position.
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
- Dispute resolution experience advantageous but not essential
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Take initial telephone calls and instructions
- Draft Letters of Claim
- Issue and defend proceedings
- Enforce Judgments
- Drafting advice and documentation
- File management and maintenance
- Preparation of court bundles and briefs
- Any other ad hoc duties when required.
For an informal initial chat please call Georgina Sowden on 07539 170664 and send your cv to email@example.com