New Role: Sales Executive
Our client is a progressive and expanding company. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and hardworking individual and will become an integral part of the business.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Being a day-to-day point of contact for Introducers
- Setting up Introducers onto the LawX system
- Working with Introducers on any customer service issues
- Entering quotes onto the LawX system for both Introducers
- Setting up direct clients quotes of LawX
- Making outbound calls to new potential direct clients and selling our services within the highly competitive residential housing market
- Speaking to conveyancing teams to understand the day to day running of the Introduced work to manage workloads and expectations
- Inclusive and Open – engaging, encourages others, approachable, motivational in sharing their own knowledge and experience, embraces others
- Team Oriented – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. Believes in there being no ‘I’ in team
- Results Focused – Plans, organises, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner; Prioritises to achieve key objectives; Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost; Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive
- Learning mindset – always looking to improve, finding different ways of doing things; developing self, efficient; Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information; Brings new ideas to the company
- Strong Work ethic -Possess a strong willingness and track record of working hard, prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best
- Strategic thinking/visioning – Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way, Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Experimental – Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Data Driven – Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrative insights
- Communication, written and oral
- Using Microsoft Applications including Word, Outlook and Excel to a High Standard, also ideally have some previous experience using a CRM system.
- You must be well organised individual who is able to work on your own initiative, manage time well and schedule appointments and call backs as required.
- Be able to build and manage your relationships with new clients and bring on new Introducers to the business using a wide range of information sources.
- Be able to Liaise with staff and clients alike on all levels and attend meetings as necessary.
- Working to set Kpi’s and Targets as required by the business.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Some knowledge of the Conveyancing process would be advantageous.
Why work with our client?
As well as a very competitive salary, the client will provide you with a wide range of benefits, such as –
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible remote working environment
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
For a confidential discussion about this role call Sharna on 07412 428910 and send your cv through to email@example.com.