New Permanent Role – Experienced Conveyancer
Location – Gosport Hampshire
Permanent offering excellent Salary and Benefits
Standard office hours with flexible working available
An opportunity has arisen within our Clients office in Gosport for an experienced Conveyancer to join our growing legal team and we are eager to fill the position as soon as possible.
Our Client is proud to employ the very best conveyancing professionals and they want to provide you with the support you need to flourish and progress in your career.
Your Role – Conveyancing Case Handlers
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
- To proactively and efficiently manage conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA’s and within company procedures.
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements including AML processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- To monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care.
- To identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
- And in addition to the above, undertake any ad hoc duties when reasonably required.
Skills/Experience Required – Conveyancing Case Handler
- Proven experience handling a range of residential property matters.
- The ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision.
- Capable of building strong and effective relationships.
- Meet SLA’s.
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and adapt to meet client and business needs.
Why work with us?
Our client has a close-knit team and encourage wellness in and out of the office. They understand that the conveyancing market is challenging at the moment which is why they want to offer you as much back in return. As well as your salary, they will provide you with a wide range of benefits, such as –
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible remote working environment
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- The Employee Benefit Trust owns 5% , every employee owns shares in this 5%
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
Progression is truly a huge part of working with our client. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within their office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
Please call Georgina Sowden at Optimal Recruitment on 07539 170664 for an informal chat, and send your cv to email@example.com