New Role – Conveyancing Assistant (Residential Conveyancing)
Location: Sale, Greater Manchester.
Salary: c£18 – 22k depending on experience + full benefits
To support their growth, we are looking for Conveyancing Assistants to join their expanding team in Sale, Greater Manchester. Prior experience is necessary for these roles. Full training will be provided although good administration and customer service skills are required.. The business is also part of a national legal services business, a top 100 law firm, which employees over 650 staff across 12 offices across England.
Hours: Standard office hours
An opportunity has arisen within our client’s office in Sale to join our growing legal team. We are supporting their search for someone who wants to start a career in Conveyancing and we are eager to fill the position as soon as possible.
Experience is desired for the role but full training is provided for successful candidates, ideally any transferrable skills within the administration sector would be useful in this position.
About the Client:
Our client are proud to employ the very best conveyancing professionals and want to provide the support required to flourish and progress careers. They are known as a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to by the leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
- Assist conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters including new build properties.
- Attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence within agreed SLA’s
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancers
- To provide general legal administrative support to colleagues in Residential Conveyancing,
- Updating bespoke third party or referrers website/portals
- Take proactive action to ensure all parties are kept informed
- Deal with all other general correspondence and administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, data entry and management of incoming post.
- To ensure Money Laundering procedures are adhered to and any suspicious circumstances reported
- Proven customer care skills
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high standards of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Why work with our client?
The client are a close-knit team who encourage wellness in and out of the office. They understand that the conveyancing market is challenging at the moment which is why they want to offer as much back in return. As well as the salary, they will provide you with a wide range of benefits, such as –
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- The Employee Benefit Trust owns 5% of the Law Firm every employee owns shares in this at 5%
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm.
Progression is truly a huge part of working with our client. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
Please call Georgie on 07539 170664 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the position.