NEW ROLE – Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Property, Contractual, Shareholder Disputes, more
Our client is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. They are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a commercial litigation solicitor to join their team based in Waterlooville, Hampshire. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of three years’ post qualification experience ideally but will consider candidates outside of this PQE.
The Role Your role will involve the following responsibilities:-
- Running a caseload of commercial litigation matter
- Advising on property, contractual and shareholder disputes and professional negligence matters
- Advocacy when required
- Helping the team build up on the excellent reputation already established and help to develop the offering;
- Have aptitude for business development
- Provide excellent standard of client care and be able to manage client expectations
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
This is to join a growing but established team, offering excellent benefits and Hybrid / remote workng. Start the ball rolling by getting in touch.
Please call Georgina on 07539 170664 for an initial informal chat, and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org