NEW ROLE – Head of Corporate and Commercial Law
Location – Manchester
Salary more than competitive with excellent benefits
Our client in Manchester has a new and exciting role open for a Head of Corporate and Commercial Law. This is to join a succesful Commercial team, who need a Head of department to grow and develop the team.
- Significant experience in corporate/commercial law
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the North-West corporate/commercial market
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisation skills
- Strong client care and business development skills
- Strong technical and research skills
We welcome high-performing lawyers to join our clients rapidly expanding commercial law firm. Whatever your role , you’ll be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
As well as offering extremely competitive and flexible remuneration packages, we stand out from other commercial law firms by virtue of our refreshing ‘corporate free’ culture. Our clients people are approachable, straightforward, collaborative and supportive. They recognise that the success of a law firm is based on the individual and collective growth of its people, so we provide genuine and rewarding opportunities for new and existing employees to take their career to the next level.
Our client has created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust. We deeply value the relationships they build with theirclients and we know that they value a warm, friendly human approach. Exceptional attention to detail
Start the ball rolling and call Georgina on 07539 170664 for an initial informal and confidential chat, and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org