Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer / Fee Earner
Location – Central Liverpool
Salary – C£30-55K + Depending on experience + excellent benefits
An opportunity has arisen within our Clients office in Central Liverpool for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer / Fee Earner to join the growing legal team and we are eager to fill the position as soon as possible.
The Role – Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
As a Conveyancer, you will be dealing with the full range from initial new business through to completion, including dealing with complex title/conveyancing queries, carrying out title investigations, raising queries and reporting to clients ensuring transactions can progress to exchange as quickly as possible.
- Resolving issues with unregistered titles, Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation and Lease extensions etc.
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of complex residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and/or Conveyancers ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA’s and within company procedures.
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements including AML processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care.
- To identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
- And in addition to the above, undertake any ad hoc duties when reasonably required.
Skills/Experience Required – Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
- Over 4+ year experience in residential conveyancing role.
- Proven experience handling a range of residential property matters.
- The ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision.
- Capable of building strong and effective relationships.
- Meet SLA’s.
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and adapt to meet client and business needs.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own time
- Team player
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent problem solving and research skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking committed to develop yourself into the best person you can be
- Work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
Why work with our client?
Our client has a close-knit team and encourage wellness in and out of the office. They understand that the conveyancing market is challenging at the moment which is why they want to offer you as much back in return. As well as your salary, they will provide you with a wide range of benefits.
Start the ball rolling and call Georgina Sowden at Optimal Recruitment 07539 170664 for an informal chat, and send your cv to email@example.com