New Role – VisualFiles Developer
Permanent role – excellent salary and benefits
Location – Sale, Manchester
We are working with a fabulous client to recruit an experienced VisualFiles Developer to join the IT team at a leading national law firm.
The role is based in Sale, Manchester. Flexible working available.
Using your skills in Workflow and Case Management Development the focus will be to on the development, upgrades, roll-out and ongoing support of their case management systems. The position is varied and challenging.
Brief List of Responsibilities:
- Develop the case management system in all departments to roll-out Visualfiles across the firm.
- Collaborate with members of the wider IT team to help ensure that VisualFiles reports are delivered to users which are relevant, insightful and integrate tightly with Practice Management data.
- Support the integration of VisualFiles with other firm wide packages including the practice management system and the document management system.
- When required, assist with business process analysis with a view to further enhancing and developing workflow processes.
In order to be considered for this role we are looking for candidates experienced in Case Management Development, and additionally:
- Strong general IT knowledge
- Prior VisualFiles development experience and knowledge of Legal workflows.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to achieve goals within a team whilst also capable and confident when working unsupervised.
- A positive attitude with a problem-solving mindset and a forward-thinking approach
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Start the ball rolling and call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org