New Role – Senior Commercial Property Solicitor (5 yr PQE +)
Location – Central Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Permanent role – Salary c£45-55k + negotiable depending on experience
Brilliant Benefits – Flexible / Hybrid working
Are you a commercial property specialist? Are looking for the next stage in your career? Are you looking for a move to take on more responsibility? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a small team and grow the Commercial Property department?
This is the opportunity for you!
Our well established client is now looking for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor (min 5years PQE) to join a small but growing Commercial Property team near Central Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This opportunity offers the opportunity to take Lead of the expanding team, grow the team due to ever increasing client requirements, and develop your own team going forward.
Your role would include
- Lead and motivate a team of fee earners, paralegals and assistants.
- Provide guidance on regulatory, client care and legal issues
- Monitor and managing performance of the team
- Further developing the culture of delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- Monitor and review workflow and caseloads, ensuring they are handled in a timely manner
- Supporting the team with technical legal queries
- Helping grow the business
Here’s what we need:
- You will need to be a qualified solicitor
- At least five years’ experience of working within a busy commercial property team
- You will need a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and other regulatory requirements
- Have proven track record of providing proactive, consistent and efficient client services
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and department targets
- Ability to provide the highest standard of client care
- To have excellent written and verbal communication
- Team management experience
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, good organisational skills and ability to priories workload
We also have some great benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible and a remote working environment
- Private healthcare for you and your immediate family
- Company pension
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
To start the ball rolling, call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv through to email@example.com