Senior Commercial Property / Real Estate Solicitor
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Permanent role – Flexible working
Our client, one of Shropshire’s leading law firms, provides excellent service and support to local businesses and individuals. They form part of a top 100 law firm which is ‘top ranked’ according to the legal directory, Chambers and Partners, and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal Sector.
Our client offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including their employee share scheme, quality caseload and good prospects.
Senior Commercial Property Solicitor – THE ROLE
We have a requirement for a Senior Commercial Property / Real Estate Solicitor to join our clients team based in their Shrewsbury office.
The successful candidate for The Commercial Property / Real Estate Solicitor role will:
- Have solid Commercial Property / Real Estate experience
- Preferably have a following of clients and / or have local connections, although this is not essential.
- Have business development/marketing experience
- Be prepared to travel to and work from other offices
- Be client focused
- Be ambitious and results driven, the position offers the opportunity to progress to a Lead and Partner position.
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Be personable and professional and able to lead and grow a Real Estate / Commercial Property Department
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
To start the ball rolling, click on apply for the Senior Commercial Property / Real Estate Solicitor role and let’s have a conversation, in confidence at a time to suit you.
Contact Georgina Sowden at Optimal Recruitment on 07539 170664 and send your cv to email@example.com and I look forward to talking to you.