New Role – Public Child care Solicitor – Min 3 years PQE
Permanent – Offers flexible / Hybrid Working
Full benefits, Bonus, Pension, Career Development, Training and much more
Our Client is regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. Due to team growth, we have a requirement for a Childcare Solicitor for our Childcare Team at their office based in Sale, Greater Manchester.
As the ideal candidate, you will be an experienced in Childcare Family Solicitor and publicly funded matters. We operate on national services lines, and our family team is supported by their head of Family.
The Role – Public Childcare Solicitor
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in family and child care work
- have excellent knowledge of the public funding system and LAA procedures
- have developed a relationship with CAFCASS and other childcare agencies
- be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel (not essential but would be advantageous)
- be able to undertake their own advocacy
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
To get the ball rolling please call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv for review to email@example.com.
NEW ROLE – PUBLIC CHILDCARE SOLICITOR