Public Childcare Solicitor – Family Law – NEW ROLE
Permanent Role – Eastleigh, Hampshire
Salary Dependant on experience – 2- 6+ years PQE
Our client is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. They are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
Our client’s employee count currently exceeds 700 who are based across various offices throughout the country. Due to growth our client now holds a requirement for a Childcare Solicitor to join their team in the Eastleigh office.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in family and child care work
- have excellent knowledge of the public funding system and LAA procedures
- have developed a relationship with CAFCASS and other childcare agencies
- be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel (not essential but would be advantageous)
- be able to undertake their own advocacy
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
Salary will be competitive for the right person.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please call 07412 428910 and send your most up to date CV through to Sharna@Optimal-recruitment.co.uk