New Role: Private Client Solicitor
Our client is a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to them by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
Department: Wills, Trust & Probate
Location: Sale, Greater Manchester
Salary: Very Competitive
Permanent role – Hybrid / Flexible working + excellent salary and benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor to their office based in Sale, Greater Manchester. As the ideal candidate, the successful candidate will run a caseload of mixed wills, LPA’s, succession planning, estate and probate matters.
The role is a varied and challenging position. Offering competitive salaries, private health care, bonuses, and profit sharing.
Overview of Role: An experienced solicitor/lawyer is sought to join our busy Wills, Trusts and Probate team at their vibrant offices based in Sale, Greater Manchester, M33.
The Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidate will:
- Be 5 years PQE+
- Be experienced in dealing with: Wills, Probate matters, Inheritance tax issues, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and general elderly client issues.
- Be technically competent with a range of private client experience
- Have excellent client care skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Be willing to assist the development of the department
- Be a member of STEP or SFE (desirable, but this is not essential)
- Passionate about helping clients
- Able to work as part of a friendly team
- A pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate
This is a fantastic team to join, with growth and personal development a key factor for our client and their teams. Please call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv to email@example.com for an immediate review and confidential call.