Private Client Solicitor
New Role – Private Client Solicitor
Permanent role – Hybrid / Flexible working + excellent salary and benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor to their office based in High Wycombe. As the ideal candidate, you will run a caseload of mixed wills, LPA’s, estate and probate matters. The role is a varied and challenging position.
We offer competitive salaries, private health care, bonuses, and profit sharing. Our client is a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to them by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
Private Client Solicitor – The ideal candidate will:
- Be 5 year PQE+
- Be experienced in dealing with, probate matters, inheritance tax issues, trusts, and the drafting of trust documents, with supervision where necessary.
- Be technically competent with a wide range of private client experience
- Have excellent client care skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Be business development focused
- Able to work under pressure
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- IT literate
This is a fantastic team to join, with growth and personal development a key factor for our client and their teams. Please call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv to email@example.com for an immediate review and confidential call.