Our Client is national law firm operating across the UK in all areas of legal services. They are a “top 100″ law as awarded by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a “leading firm” in the Legal 500. Their employee count currently exceeds 650, who are based across various offices throughout the country.
This firm is revolutionising legal services. By bringing together legal experts from across the country, they’re building a nationwide team with local delivery to champion their colleagues, clients and communities.
We are now searching for a new Legal Advisor to join their Trusts & Estates Team in Sale, Manchester.
Purpose of the role: To provide advice and recommendations relating to Estate Planning Law to every client ensuring that service is delivered in line with company values and its core purpose.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding client service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- To attend meeting with clients delivering the service and advise on all aspects of estate planning
- To ensure you are advising within your capability
- To manage a caseload of Wills and LPA files from inception to closure and to take ownership of the outcome of that file.
- To ensure the service is offered at all times and in line with the process and standards.
- To draft Wills, LPAs and any other ancillary work and ensure all documents are executed correctly in line with company timeframes.
- To manage a diary of meetings and caseload work and to ensure sufficient availability is created within diaries to accommodate the client and achieve monthly targets
- Active participation in achieving and attaining targets as an individual and as a department. The advisor must be proactive in filling gaps in the diary where needed.
- Refer clients for any financial services, or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of an advisor in a legal practice where appropriate.
- To keep up to date reporting of billing and banking statistics.
- To assist other advisors when necessary.
- To take part in business development where required.
- To ensure all client and office monies are correctly banked in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the job.
- Training and coaching of new advisors across all partner practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to be assertive and confident when dealing with clients
- Caring and empathetic nature when dealing with clients
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to use initiative
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible working environment
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- Fantastic career development opportunities
An excellent opportunity to join a growing law firm with excellent career progression opportunities.