Our client is a well established national law firm operating across 12 sites with over 650 employees. A top 100 UK law firm with an enviable reputation and a number of well known brands within the group.
We are now supporting the search for a Learning & Development Administrator to join the team in their Sale, Manchester office.
We are looking to appoint an L&D Administrator to join our clients expanding team. The successful candidate will be an integral team member, will be involved in the roll out of L&D programmes across all sectors and will be working with the L&D team overseeing their delivery of L&D programmes within all areas of the business.
This is an integral team which identifies training needs, creates learning solutions and provides valuable upskilling to current employees.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow their career and as the client is an ABS, you can do that in a commercial environment with the opportunity to be part of their employee benefits trust, so that you can be a part-owner, pretty much straight away!
Progression is truly a huge part of working with our client. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
- Providing administrative support to the L & D team
- Administering the Group’s online training platform to ensure that all employees can access their online training and complete required courses.
- Assisting with production of learning and development materials
- Administering training processes
- Monitoring and maintaining training records where required
- Ensure staff attend internal and external learning events to meet legal requirements and wider L&D strategy
- Diary management
- Provide administrative support to the wider HR team where required
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and record-keeping skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in a fast paced, growing organisation.
- Experience of working in a Learning and Development environment preferable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
For a confidential discussion about this role, please call Sharna on 07412428910 and send your cv to Sharna@optimal-recruitment.co.uk