NEW ROLE – HR Business Partner
Location – Sale OR Wakefield OR York or Telford
Permanent role – great benefits
We are now supporting their search for a knowledgeable experienced Human Resources Business Partner (Dispute Resolution) to join their expanding HR team supporting the Dispute Resolution Division.
The HR Business Partner will provide coaching and support to Heads of Department and managers within the Dispute Resolution Teams by providing HR advice and guidance on all employee matters. They will also participate in the implementation of several key projects across the business, leading where necessary.
Locations: Opportunities in Sale, Wakefield, York and Telford but MUST be able to travel between sites/offices.
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Champion, initiate and coach managers to effectively deliver line management activities designed to improve the performance and engagement of individuals
- Support a number of initiatives that will support the organisations continuous improvement agenda
- Act as first point of contact for guidance on employment related matters, HR policies and procedures
- Monitoring and managing absence and performance management issues
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
- Builds a strong business relationship
- Develops other HR team members
- Ensure all queries are resolved within a timely manner
- Analyse data and provide recommendations to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
- Support with HR elements of acquisitions / TUPE activity
- Manage all TUPE transfers effectively ensuring all TUPE legal requirements are met & ensure effective communications are in place
Key competencies have been highlighted to illustrate expected behaviours, however a person in this role is expected to meet all the competencies at the appropriate level for each competency area as defined in the framework.
Experience / Knowledge and Qualifications:
- CIPD Level 5 or above (Essential) AND at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar HR role at a similar level (Essential)
- Driving licence and able to travel to other sites weekly
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills to include, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Is resilient, assertive, optimistic, and open to change
- Work as a team effectively
- Ability to work independently with confidence in own decision making
- Excellent literacy & numeracy skills
- Consistently presents a professional manner
- Knowledge of Employment Law legislation
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
Note: The above job description sets out the main responsibilities of the HR Business Partner but should not be regarded as an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required of the post holder.
Salary will be entirely dependent upon experience. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work in a business with strong ethics and an excellent team.
For an informal discussion and to register your interest in the position, please contact Georgina on 07539 170664 or alternatively please send your most up to date CV through to Georgina@optimal-recruitment.co.uk.