New Role – Family Solicitor – 1yrs PQE +
Role: Family Solicitor
Our well respected client, a national law firm, are now looking to appoint a Family Solicitor to be based within their Telford Office. This is to join a local Family team but also offers support from the National Family team for this group.
The Role: Your role will involve the following responsibilities:-
- Advising on privately funded matrimonial matters including divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements, distribution of assets,
- Childcare arrangements
- Running a caseload without supervision
- Business development
Key Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of one years’ post qualification experience.
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
The role offers a very competitive salary and full benefits, Flexible hybrid working options, and a great team to work with!
Please contact Georgina on 07539 170664 for an informal confidential conversation and to register your interest in this role please send your cv to Georgina@optimal-recruitment.co.uk