Our Client is revolutionising legal services. By bringing together legal experts from across the country, they’re building a nationwide team with local delivery to champion their colleagues, clients and communities.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a family lawyer to join the family team based at the Gosport offices
We are ideally looking for newly qualified solicitors or legal executives, but applications outside of this PQE range are welcomed.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:-
- Advising on all matters of privately funded matrimonial matters including divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements and distribution of assets
- Childcare arrangements
- Running a caseload without supervision
- Proactive approach to business development
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Please contact one of our recruitment team on 0330 0881857 for an informal confidential conversation and to register your interest in this role.