Our Client is revolutionising legal services. By bringing together legal experts from across the country, they’re building a nationwide team with local delivery to champion their colleagues, clients and communities.
The Role – Family Solicitor/Legal Executive
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Private Family Lawyer to join the Family team based at their offices in Hampshire.
The role will involve the following responsibilities: –
- Advising on privately funded matrimonial matters including divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements, distribution of assets,
- Childcare arrangements
- Running a caseload without supervision
- Business development
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Please contact one of our recruitment team on 0330 0881857 for an informal confidential conversation and to register your interest in this role.