Our Client is revolutionising legal services. By bringing together legal experts from across the country, they’re building a nationwide team with local delivery to champion their colleagues, clients and communities.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Private Family Lawyer to join the Private Family team based at their offices in Telford.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of one years’ post qualification experience ideally. The family team is headed nationally by a leading lawyer in family law.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:-
- Advising on privately funded matrimonial matters including divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements and distribution of assets
- Childcare arrangements
- Running a caseload without supervision
- Business development
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Please contact one of our recruitment team on 0330 0881857 for an informal confidential conversation and to register your interest in this role.