New Role – Employment Solicitor
Location – Manchester
Salary – c£35-50k – plus Bonus and full benefits
Are you an experienced Employment Solicitor looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an ambitious and driven experienced Employment Solicitor, good with Business Development and leading and inspiring a team to join our clients Employment Law team
You will be an expert in handling both respondent and claimant employment law and ideally have a minimum of 3 years+ PQE.
As the ideal candidate you will be an integral part of the Employment team. The role is a varied and challenging position, working alone to start while you add new members to your own team!
- Run your own caseload, with supervision when required from a larger UK wide Network.
- Provide advice to clients on a variety of employment law issues
- Draft documents, ie contracts, settlement agreements, policies, procedures and handbooks
- Take and draft witness statements
- Analyse and evaluate evidence of cases
- Conduct pre-hearing reviews
- Undertake research
- Liaise with clients and other professionals such as barristers
- Represent clients at Employment Tribunals
- Be business development focused
- Ability and desire to sell our fixed price employment law retainer, Employ-Line.
- Deliver presentations/seminars on employment matters
- Excellent client care skills
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Highly effective communicator
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Team player
Get the ball rolling and call Georgina on 07539 170664, and send your cv to email@example.com
An initial informal chat always welcome!