Our client prides themselves on providing their nationwide clients with honest, cost effective and reliable legal services. As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, they have many clients who return to them for their fast, modern service and our dedication to client care.
This role is to be based in the Aylesbury office.
You will be an experienced conveyancer, who can deliver to the highest possible legal and service standards. You will be expected to maximise profit for the company, to engage in the management process and support the firm’s marketing campaigns; to build relationships with the firm’s introducers and clients and to encourage further business to the firm. You will lead by example, and to work with the firm to embrace new technology and changes in the way that conveyancing services are delivered.
Area of Accountability
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
- To proactively and efficiently manage conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA’s and within company procedures.
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements including AML processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- To monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care.
- To identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
- And in addition to the above, undertake any ad hoc duties when reasonably required.
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience handling a range of residential property matters.
- The ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision.
- Capable of building strong and effective relationships.
- Meet SLA’s.
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and adapt to meet client and business needs.
If your skills match what we are looking for then we would love to hear from you. Excellent career progression for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Please contact one of our recruitment team on 0330 0881857 for an informal confidential conversation and to register your interest in this role.