New Role – Conveyancing Solicitor / Fee Earner
Location – Huddersfield
Permanent roles offering excellent Benefits c£30-50k
Our clients Conveyancing team is expanding and we are now looking for experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join our growing business, based in Huddersfield.
This opportunity is based in their office in Huddersfield
To undertake fee-earning work, to encourage and promote the image and ethos of the firm and to adhere to agreed practice and procedure as determined.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To join a busy, friendly team managing a full and varied caseload including both freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, right to buys and shared ownership schemes from start to finish.
- To assist with client work as allocated by the Partner in charge of the team in accordance with the detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the firm’s Office Manual.
- To ensure all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress.
- To exercise high standards of client care at all times in a professional and pleasant manner.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all the firm’s and client documentation and information.
- To carry out research, support, and investigation in relevant aspects of the law.
- To comply with Solicitors Accounts Rules and the rules on Professional Conduct of Solicitors.
- To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel of the firm.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutes and organisations.
- As requested, to support, develop and supervise immediate support staff.
- To take responsibility for and attend training and self-development requirements.
- In liaison with the Partners/Directors to be active in promoting the services of the firm and its image.
- To undertake any reasonable task as requested.
Person specification – key skills/qualifications required:
- At least 1-3 years PQE.
- Commitment to the ethos, values and strategy of the firm.
- A confident and reliable individual, who is ambitious, forward thinking, and flexible.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Computer and word processing skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Word.
- Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills.
Start the ball rolling and call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org