New Role – Conveyancing Paralegal (New Build Experience highly desirable)
Permanent – c£20 – 26k + depending on experience (more for right candidate)
Location – Aylesbury
Our client is a very reputable local firm, and offer a great supportive Team in Aylesbury with further more National support. They have a new role for a Conveyancing Paralegal (with a desire or previous experience to work in New Build area as well as general conveyancing) to join a growing team.
New Build experience preferably – New Business / Plot Sales / Bulk Purchasing – OR someone who has worked in-house with a Developer. However, this is preferable and not essential.
This is a Full time position but our client does offer Flexible / Hybrid working
You will work with a Conveyancing Solicitor, and assist with delivering the highest possible legal and service standards.
Area of Accountability
- To work within a team and with a Solicitor for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
- To proactively and efficiently assist with managing conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA’s and within company procedures.
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements including AML processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- To monitor the progress and status of all transactions
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care.
- To identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
- And in addition to the above, undertake any ad hoc duties when reasonably required.
If your skills match what we are looking for then we would love to hear from you. Excellent career progression for the right candidate.
Start the ball rolling and call Georgie on 07539 170664 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for an informal initial chat,