CONVEYANCING ASSISTANT – LEGAL SERVICES
**PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY AND FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN**
Our client is a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners. They are also a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
The conveyancing arm of the business is growing rapidly and we are looking for Conveyancing Assistants interested in taking their first steps into a career in Conveyancing in a reputable firm based in Telford.
Conveyancing Assistant – New roles
- Assist Conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters including new build properties.
- Attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence within agreed SLA’s
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancers
- To provide general legal administrative support to colleagues in Residential Conveyancing,
- Updating bespoke third party or referrers website/portals
- Take proactive action to ensure all parties are kept informed
- Deal with all other general correspondence and administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, data entry and management of incoming post.
- To ensure Money Laundering procedures are adhered to and any suspicious circumstances reported
Skills/Experience Required for Conveyancing Assistants
- Proven customer care skills
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high standards of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible working environment
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- Fantastic career development opportunities
This company has a genuine focus on ensuring talented people have long and strong career opportunities with the business. If you are looking for a career in Conveyancing then this is a truly fantastic opportunity.
Contact Sharna on 07412428910 for a confidential chat or alternatively send your CV through to email@example.com.