New Roles – Conveyancing Solicitors
Location – Southampton, Hampshire
Permanent roles offering Flexible working and excellent Benefits
Our client is a Top 100 national law firm with 650 employees across 12 offices in England. Their Conveyancing teams are rapidly expanding and we are now looking for experienced Conveyancing Solicitors to join this growing company.
This opportunity is based in their office in Southampton
Conveyancing Solicitors – The Role
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
- To proactively and efficiently manage conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA’s and within company procedures.
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements including AML processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- To monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care.
- To identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
- And in addition to the above, undertake any ad hoc duties when reasonably required.
Skills/Experience Required – Residential Conveyancing
- Proven experience handling a range of residential property matters.
- The ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision.
- Capable of building strong and effective relationships.
- Meet SLA’s.
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and adapt to meet client and business needs.
Why work with our client?
As well as a very competitive salary, the client will provide you with a wide range of benefits, such as –
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible remote working environment
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- The Employee Benefit Trust owns 5% of the Leading Clients Group, every employee owns shares in this at 5%
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
For a confidential discussion about this role call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org