NEW ROLE – Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Permanent role – excellent salary and benefits, Flexible / Hybrid working.
Litigation – Property, Contract, Shareholder Disputes, Professional Negligence
Our client is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. They are a Top ranked law firm as awarded by the leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a Leading firm in the Legal 500.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a commercial litigation solicitor to join the team based at our Shrewsbury office. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of two years’ post qualification experience ideally.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:-
- Running a caseload of commercial litigation matter
- Advising on property, contractual and shareholder disputes and professional negligence matters
- Advocacy when required
- Helping the team build up on the excellent reputation already established and help to develop the offering;
- Have aptitude for business development
- Provide excellent standard of client care and be able to manage client expectations
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
This is a great opportunity in a growing team, which offers a very competitive salary and benefits as well as Flexible / Hybrid working.
Lets start the ball rolling and call Georgina on 07539 170664 for an informal chat and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org