New Role – Commercial Litigation Solicitor (Civil)
Permanent role c£30-45k depending on experience
Flexible / Hybrid Working
Location – Sale, Manchester
We are now looking for Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join our clients growing team and business in Sale / Manchester. We are looking for experience in Civil Litigation as well as general Commercial Litigation.
- To advise clients across a broad range of disputes including shareholder and director issues, commercial contract disputes, landlord and tenant, negligence actions and debt recovery etc.
- Undertake team supervision
- Manage client relationships
- Undertake business development activity
- Running a caseload of commercial litigation matters
- Advising on property, contractual and shareholder disputes and professional negligence matters
- Advocacy when required
- Helping the team build up on the excellent reputation already established and help to develop the offering;
- Have aptitude for business development
- Provide excellent standard of client care and be able to manage client expectations
- A minimum of 3 years PQE in commercial / Civil litigation with an exposure to a broad range of dispute resolution work.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
For an initial informal chat please call Georgina on 07539 170664 and send your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org