Our client is a well established large firm of Chartered Accounts and Statutory Auditors operating across 8 sites in West & North Yorkshire and a team of over 80 staff. The business has strong foundations and a heritage of over 100 years. Their reputation within the areas and communities they serve is unrivalled.
The business is now looking for a new Cloud Accountant to join their Cloud Accounting Team. The role will be based in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Preparation of VAT returns and submissions
- Bank reconciliations
- Using cloud-based accountancy software such as Sage
- Handling client invoices
- Recording financial transactions
- Liaising daily with Client Account Managers and other colleagues
- Requesting records from clients
- Minimum 2/3 years bookkeeping experience
- Confident and able to liaise with both clients and other members of staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently ensuring deadlines are met
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent numerical and IT skills and experience with Microsoft packages
- Experience using cloud-based accountancy software
- AAT qualified or equivalent is desirable
Salary will be entirely dependent upon experience. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work in a business with strong ethics and an excellent team.