New Role: Childcare Solicitor
Location: Sale, Greater Manchester.
Salary – c£35-55k+ negotiable depending on experience
Flexible / Hybrid Working available
Our well respected client, a national law firm, are now looking to appoint a Childcare Solicitor to be based within the Childcare Team in their Sale, Greater Manchester Office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in childcare and publicly funded matters, and offers a great opportunity to join a close team which has local and National support available.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in Family and Child Care Legal work
- have excellent knowledge of the public funding system and LAA procedures
- have developed a relationship with CAFCASS and other childcare agencies
- be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel (not essential but would be advantageous)
- be able to undertake their own advocacy
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
This is to join a great team locally in the Manchester and Cheshire area, also offering National support from a larger National group network.
Please call Georgina Sowden at Optimal Recruitment 07539 170664 for an informal chat, and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org