Our client is one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK. They have many clients who return to them for their fast, modern service and their commitment to client care.
While they are driven by their history, traditionalism doesn’t halt their progress as a legal firm. They believe technology enhances what they do, which is why their services are so tech-friendly.
We are now looking for an Administration Assistant to join this growing business.
Based within the New Business department you’ll be working within a vibrant, dynamic and successful team whose aims are to seek out and seize new opportunities, driving business and growth.
Areas of Accountability
- Manage internal New Business inbox and deal with internal inbox enquiries from staff, receiving instruction documentation from clients and requests from brokers and estate agents to send out quotations and instruction forms
- Upload instruction forms to partner and allocate to appropriate Case Handlers via internal case management system
- Printing and sending client care packs
- General ad-hoc administration duties to support the New Business team
- In addition to the above you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be required of this role
What you’ll need to succeed
- Confident communicator with excellent spoken and written skills
- Proactive approach to all work tasks with fantastic time management skills
- Ability to priorities and multitask tasks accordingly
- Attention to detail and able to work with a high deal of accuracy
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Competent IT user including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible working environment
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- Fantastic career development opportunities
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in a career within legal services.
For a confidential discussion call us on 0330 0881857