Our client is a well established large firm of Chartered Accounts and Statutory Auditors operating across 8 sites in West & North Yorkshire and a team of over 80 staff. The business has strong foundations and a heritage of over 100 years. Their reputation within the areas and communities they serve is unrivalled.
The business is now looking for a new Accountant to join their team in the Horsforth office in Leeds.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounts and tax return preparation for a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Management of your client portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met
- Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
- Business development and networking
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
- Fully qualified AAT
- Excellent technical accounting skills in all areas of statutory accounting, VAT, personal and corporation tax
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a varied client portfolio
Salary will be competitive for the right person.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please call 0330 0881857.