New Role – 2 x New Business (Conveyancing) Administrators
Location – Wakefield
Permanent role c£20k + Benefits
We have 4 new roles for New Business (Conveyancing) Administrators for a growing team at our client site in Wakefield. These positions are to work with the New Business Supervisor and Manager, in ensuring the best quality customer service and are client facing positions
We are looking for friendly and organised administrators, to talk directly to new clients as they start the process of selling their homes and moving, take information and input this onto the Case Management system, as well as general Administrative duties.
- Assist and support the New Business Team.
- Open, closing and retrieval of client files
- Use in house case management and document systems
- Liaise with clients and other professionals
- Deal with incoming phone calls and emails
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Issue client care letters and conveyancing information
- Gain clients certified identification
- General administrative duties
- Prior experience in the legal sector is not necessary.
Please call Georgie on 07539 170664 and send your cv to email@example.com for an immediate review and informal chat. Start the ball rolling and get in touch.